Friday, May 16, 2014

Review Loving His Cowboy by Jess Buffett



Title: Loving His Cowboy
Author:  Jess Buffett
Publisher: Evernight publishing
Genre:  Cowboy, MM, Contemporary
Pages: 28
Reviewer: Redz 









Publisher Blurb
Quinn Bridges has almost everything a man could ask for. He is healthy, his cattle station is doing well, and he just signed a deal of a life time. After a chance encounter with a young man at the pub, he thinks perhaps he has met the final missing piece to his life.
Luc Walker has spent most of his life proving himself to everyone around him. Meeting Quinn changes that as the older man has no idea who Luc really is. Desperate to not change how Quinn sees him, Luc keeps his true identity from him.
But when things fall apart and Quinn discovers Luc’s secret, will he be able to convince Quinn that nothing is more important to him than loving his cowboy?



Review:

Loving His Cowboy by Jess Buffett is a story I didn’t want to end. I love how Ms. Buffett really makes me feel connected to her characters, I always manage to fall in love when I read her books, this story is no exception. The chemistry between Luc and Quinn practically leaps off the pages.  They are soul mates and it really shows in this book.  I liked the twist of Aussie cowboys, something I hadn’t read before.  That coupled with a very heartwarming story makes this book a must read for any lover of MM and cowboys.  I hope there are many more cowboys in the future. I  would love to read more about them and the men they find and fall in love with. 


                                          Five Shooting Stars

No comments: