Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome Jana Downs!





Jana Downs lives in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina with three cats, one dog, several dozen fish, and a very understanding partner-in-crime who hates to read but makes exceptions for her stories.

You can usually find her either watching bad reality TV, buying way too many books on Amazon, or dreaming up another man or two to occupy her time because life is good but several drop-dead gorgeous nonexistent men is just better.



CHARACTER INTERVIEW

Q: Do you have any scars? How did you get them?
Regan: The right side of my chin. My dad hit me with a shovel when I was seven. It’s almost gone now though.
Titus: *snorts* That’s nothing. Take your pick. *pulls up shirt* This one is from a bullet I took to the chest in Quebec, this one is where I was stabbed in the gut by a crazy hunter in Nepal, oh and these are from a rogue shifter who tried to claw out my ribs. Missions for an Enforcer are rough sometimes. 
Regan: *grumbles* Showoff.   
Q: What is your biggest fear?
Regan: Being vulnerable I guess. I hate feeling like people are judging me for a supposed weakness.
Titus: Spiders. Those damn things are creepy. *Regan elbows him* And losing my mate of course.  
Q: When is the last time you really laughed out loud? What made you laugh?
Regan: Last week when Titus tried strutting his stuff at Mac’s, slipped on the wet floor, and fell on his gorgeous ass. *smirk* It certainly taught him not to show off. 
Titus: *wounded* I was showing off for you jackass.
Regan: Liar.
Titus: *eyes narrow* The look on my mate’s face when I spank his butt during an interview. *Regan’s eyes widen and Titus chuckles* Does that count as LOLing?    
Q: What is your favorite thing about each other?
Regan: He knows who he is and isn’t afraid who knows it. I love his confidence.
Titus: I really like this face he makes when I— *Regan smothers him with his hands*
Regan: *face blazing* Let’s not go there.
Titus: *smiling* My favorite thing about Regan is his passion. Hands down, there is nothing as beautiful or as intriguing as that. 
Q: What are you plans for the future?
Regan: *looks over at Titus* We’re going to be opening a woodshop for Titus and his brother when he recovers. He’s already taking online orders. I’ll be working at the tattoo emporium as per usual.
Titus: *nods* Couldn’t have said it better myself. We’re also house-shopping again. We need a bigger place for the four of us. The twins want to stay together and it only makes sense to get a bigger house now that they’re both mated.
Q: Who was your first love?
Regan: *laughs* I have no clue. It’s been a while. Probably Edge from the WWE.
Titus: *stares* Are you kidding? That’s the emotional depth of my mate?
Regan: *shrugs* I didn’t think about love until I met you.
Titus: Figures. I knew you were stunted before me. *Regan growls* I think my first love was my first commanding officer when I became an Enforcer.  
Q: How has your opinion on love changed since meeting?
Regan: After that last comment I’m not so sure.
Titus:  Come on, love.
Regan: *meets Titus’s gaze* Everything I thought about love changed when I met Titus. He’s transformed me completely.
Titus: *smiles softly* Transformed. I like that. *leans in for a kiss*
Q: What is one thing that annoys you about the other?
Regan: *gets out a piece of paper* Do you want this alphabetically?  
Titus: His stubbornness and attention to detail.
Regan: *begins reading the list*…*fifteen minutes later* 
Q: Can we expect to see you in future books?
Regan: Definitely. So long as Mustang needs us around, we’ll be hanging out in and among the pack.
Titus: *nods* Where Regan is, I am, and since I’m taking over the position of beta, you’ll probably see me more often than not.
Q: What is the most important thing you’d like readers to know about you?
Regan: That I’m loyal to a fault. Mess with me or mine, you’re going to regret it.
Titus: Regan’s mine.
Regan: Um, they got that from our mating, Titus.
Titus: *shrugs* That’s the most important thing for anyone to know.
Regan: *sighs* My lover, ladies and gentleman.



8 comments:

Crissy Morris said...

I love this interview! I have got to get to this story soon. :)

Laurie P said...

This was great. I loved their story, the only thing that made me sad was Regan having to step down as beta.

Jessie Colt said...

Loved the interview, must read this very soon...

Rosie said...

I loved the interview! These two are awesome together. I need to do a reread of the series.

Jana, Ryan and Regan need to do an interview now that both are mated. OH! An interview with Cian's three subs would be awesome. Love to know more about Jeremiah, Kane and Abel :D

cathy h said...

I just read the whole series and Loved it. I did not like that regan has to step down either though. everyone should read this series. The interview was Awesome !!! :)

Paula said...

Loved the interview, :) I didn't like that Regan has to step down either. It was the reason that I didn't like though, if he was doing it voluntarily then that I cold understand. Loved the book and so can't wait for Steve's book to come out.

Stephanie Georgekish said...

Wow! I loved the interview, it was a lot of fun!

Sheri Vidal said...

Awesome interview!!!