Thursday, August 16, 2012

Leontii Holender and Contest



Blurb: 
Abraxas Hadean has never been anything other than a warrior. He is one of the princes of Rausol and youngest of the three Hadean brothers. He’s lived a life of privilege that he has filled with his own miscreant adventures.
His whole world comes to a crashing end when he is killed, sent to the underworld, and put toe-to-toe with a demon from his nightmares. Svel Rosilin is surly, dominating, and everything that Abraxas dreamed about. Yet, the underworld is no place for a fledgling love to begin.
With the threat of a usurper looming over their love, Svel and Abraxas must travel across the Underworld in search of answers to their fate. What they find is cryptic news, a harsh answer, and a threat that will surely tear them apart. Svel and Abraxas must do everything they can to keep hell itself from ripping apart their love of a lifetime.
A Siren Erotic Romance
About Me:

I live in Greenville, SC, but I have lived in many more places than just this. Some of the notable locale I have called home are New Orleans, Atlanta, Memphis, and Boston. I've finally found a city that I like enough to stick with it. It's close enough to Charlotte that I can visit and far enough from any big city that it still feels like I live in a close knit community. I like the best of both words, you could say.

My work space is an office in my home that is dedicate solely to my writing. I have a massive wrap around desk, one of those really comfy roller chairs, a few book cases, and a fan. There's usually papers cluttered every where, images that will inspire me, and books on the various topics associated with writing. My writing area is pretty cluttered, but that's how I like it. It's an organized chaos, you could say.

The vast majority of my inspiration comes from characters themselves. I can sit down to write a book, have a character in mind, and they take the story in a complete different direction from where I thought it would end. I like to get in their heads and let them tell their own story, rather than me forcing one along. In that way, I find that writing is pretty organic rather than something strictly set up to a rigid plot. Sometimes characters like to do their own thing!

As far as hobbies go, I am an artist. I doodle a lot of my characters and some for RPG games that I participate in. Yeah, I am an avid gamer. I have an insatiable hunger for books and I am always reading something. I also go to the movies at least one a week. My favorite are horror movies and those at times inspire some of the things that I write. I'm active in the BDSM community and lecture at conferences, teach demonstrations, and was formerly on some of the boards for groups in my area. 


You can win today an ebook from Author Ashley Marie Lucas.... Moonlight Tales comment and win 

1 comment:

Debby said...

I wish I was an artist. But my doodles are appreciate by no one.
Debby236 at gmail dot com