Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Denysé Bridger - Contest




Unexpected inspirations:

Recently I ended up starting a novella that was meant to be a flash fiction for my blog. I posted the piece and it attracted a lot of attention from readers–mostly wanting more. Well, Michael Eden didn’t want to stop talking after such a brief appearance, so here I am in the middle of an unexpected project!

This story came about because of my favourite actor. (We’ll blame him, he’ll never know, right?) I discovered that Ryan Gosling sings, and had a CD out, so I bought it, of course. The idea of him on a stage this way intrigued me, and Michael was born. Fellow Ellora’s Cave author Cindy Jacks read the flash fiction, and she approached me with an idea. As fate would have it, she was working on a story about a musician, too–and once I told her Michael was talking up a storm and I was expanding the short into a novella, she proposed that we make it a duet–so we’re working on a two-story volume called BACKSTAGE PASSES, and the stories will be loosely linked. If all goes well, this will be out for the Holidays!





If anyone would like to read the very rough draft for what is now the opening of Until I Find You Again, you can visit me here.

My next release is going to be one of the hottest vampire tales I’ve ever written, and it will be coming within the month from New Dawning International Book Fair. (My first ever vampire ménage piece is currently on the best-seller list with New Dawning, as well, it’s called Stolen Rapture.) The cover for HUNTERS’ GAME is stunning, as you can see. Here’s a quick blurb: In modern Toronto, two vampires stalk the night, their hunting a game that is seductive and deadly. In a darkly compelling Goth Club, they find the prey they seek for their pleasures, and the night runs crimson with blood and unquenchable thirsts....

Also out, a FREE anthology called SNAP-SHOTS: A collection of Erotic Passion and Nocturnal Cravings



Thirteen stories of sensual seduction, discovered passion, and the shadows in the night that call to our darkest desires. Many of these stories have appeared in various venues over the past five years, but this is the first time they’ve been collected in a single volume. So, enjoy the temptations in these sizzling tales: Games of Seduction, New Year’s Eve, Beloved Stranger, Haunted, Eternity Awaits, Cold Wind in the Night, Because I Am Yours, Ancient Magic, Pipe Dreams, Rage... And Vengeance..., Anticipation, Behold, My Rahve, And How Was Your Day? Contains both erotic and non-erotic material.

Leave a comment, and Tina will be giving away a copy of my newest Ellora’s Cave release, JADED HEARTS. Enjoy the day, and keep smiling!

Denysé

Denysé Bridger
"Live the Romance, Become the Fantasy..."
** Best-Selling Author of 2011 **
WEBSITE: http://www.denysebridger.com
Fantasy Pages (general): http://fantasy-pages.blogspot.com
Bound By Passion (adult content): http://boundpassion.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Denysé Bridger said...

Thank you, Tina! :)

Debby said...

Wow, sounds like quite a collection of exciting tales. thanks for sharing.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Nicole Noffsinger said...

I am so proud of you Denyse and I can't wait for you to finish Michael's story!

julie beasley said...

micheal story sounds exciting. i'll be thinking of ryan when i get to read it. the collection also sounds good, all the best thanks for the chance. julie.beasley@btinternet.com

Elizabeth Babcock said...

Your are one of the best writers I know. You inspire all around you!!! I cann't wait to read these books!!
Elizabeth Babcock

Denysé Bridger said...

Wow - thank you so, sooooo much, ladies - you are all wonderful!!!
HUGS, D

Julianne Keller said...

Thanks for sharing your books Denise, they all sound like great reads. I'm excited to check out more of your books.
luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

Angela Orndorff said...

I NEED Michael's story! I have been dying for it to come out....help my withdrawl please???

Denysé Bridger said...

Thanks, everyone.... Michael's story IS coming, and so is the new vampire tale.... :)

Tina said...

Debby you are the winner!