Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Glitter by Diana DeRicci


Meet the Character’ Spotlight

Author: Diana DeRicci   

Title of Book: Glitter

Character Name:  Laurence Toliver 

Is this the hero/heroine/villain/secondary character? Main character



****

Please give a warm welcome to Laurence Toliver from Glitter by Diana DeRicci today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?
Let’s see, I’m twenty-seven now, though Diana and me have quite the history. I met her first in Gregory’s story. She really held it together to keep those two from being stupid and losing a good thing. Let me tell you, that was a challenge in itself! I think that right there was what put me in her crosshairs. She knew I was secretly gaga over Josh and just had to stick her nose in there to get me where I needed to be, which of course, was with the ape…I mean, my hunky caveman. *laughs* Really bad joke from years ago. *swipes his hand down his jeans absently*

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
Oh, well, first it was definitely his hotness. I mean, the man is huge! That was a big turn-on. I know I can be a bit of a bitch. *small smile here* But he never took it from me. In fact, he’s probably the only one who can diffuse me from exploding all over someone else’s moron-moment, you know what I mean? He’s also one of the nicest guys I’ve ever known. Well now, anyway. Didn’t start that way.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?
Josh will kill me for sharing this but… There was a night after Club Six. So hot for him… *shivers* Sorry. Driving home, both a little too wired, and turned on. Six is an aphrodisiac all by itself! Music and men. Hot, sexy men! I couldn’t resist tempting him while he drove, stroking my dick and moaning like a heathen in heat. He got even. We’ll just leave it at that. *another classic smirk*

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
Hm… If we’re at home, nothing at all is always a good option, but for him, hi-cut briefs. Love the shape of his body.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he/she can play?
Josh is very playful. At first it annoyed me, but I figured it out! He loves to toss me over a shoulder or carry me in his arms and when he does, I know exactly what he’s got planned.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?
His chest. Oh, mm hm. He loves me playing with his chest. I know a lot of people don’t like bears, but I couldn’t help myself around him. Which meant their oversight was my dream. I always feel like the cat that got the cream with him. And I know I did.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in <Glitter>?
I guess I got lucky in that. She never really did. We had some tight moments, a few fights, but nothing I’d call embarrassing. Maybe she’s saving that. We are planning our wedding now. *turns an arched eyebrow to the monitor*

Q: Anything else you would like to add?
Oh yes! Thank you for letting me do the interview! This was charming. Sorry Josh couldn’t be here, but he had classes today. Maybe next time? *playful wink* 

Thank you Laurence for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Breathless Press Blog. Please find Glitter by Diana DeRicci at Purple Sword.


http://purplesword.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=128

Since the day Josh met Laurence, he was positive the man was a preening peacock escaped from the Exotic Bird Exhibit. There was something raw and bright, eye-catching and absolutely, unashamedly gay about Laurence. He was outrageous, outgoing, and wild enough to drive Josh up a figurative wall. Josh didn’t expect Laurence to be anything other than who he was, so long as he did so a good ten feet away from him.

Josh and Laurence's friendship was more like two enemies circling each other around mutual friends. Their arguments were legendary.

Until one night, fate stepped in and changed everything. There was a hard truth waiting for Josh around the next corner. An attraction that could not be denied. One that refused to be ignored.

Would their tenuous friendship survive the fallout between these two reluctant friends? Could a love that took four years to emerge be stronger than either had ever anticipated? Or were they destined to remain merely frenemies?

No comments: