Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cassandra Dean Teach Me






Cassandra Dean
http://cassandradean.wordpress.com/
TEACH ME - Available now from Decadent Publishing
ENSLAVED - Available now from Decadent Publishing

=============================
TEACH ME (ISBN 9781613332245) - available from Decadent Publishing ($4.99)
BUY LINK Decadent Publishing - http://www.decadentpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=479&osCsid=fjf83o8gijrd320uo3veoi82r4


TEACH ME BLURB
Ever curious, Elizabeth, Viscountess Rocksley, has turned her curiosity to erotic pleasure. Three years a widow, she boldly employs the madame of a brothel for guidance but never had she expected her education to be conducted by a coldly handsome peer of the realm.

To the Earl of Malvern, the erotic tutelage of a skittish widow is little more than sport, however the woman he teaches is far from the mouse he expects. With her sly humor and insistent joy, Elizabeth obliterates all his expectations and he, unwillingly fascinated, can't prevent his fall.

Each more intrigued than they are willing to admit, Elizabeth and Malvern embark upon a tutelage that will challenge them, change them, come to mean everything to them...until a heartbreaking betrayal threatens to tear them apart forever.


EXCERPT
“Would you like a demonstration?” the Earl said, his voice wrapping around her, just as she had known it would. Deep. Husky. Mesmerizing. “Tell me.” His lips traced the chord in her neck.

“Y-yes.” The word stumbled out, made hoarse by a tone Elizabeth almost didn’t recognize as her own. His hand still rested on the small of her back, heavy and warm through layers of clothing. What would it feel like if those layers were removed? If his naked flesh were against hers?

“As your expectations were for a verbal tutorial, we shall begin with such.” His lips brushed over her ear. “First, we must determine if my touch is something you desire. Do you want my hand on your skin, my lips tracing its path?” One hand cupped her shoulder, its twin gently trailing up her back and then down, up and down, up…. “How will you react? Will you shrink from me or will you drag me against your skin, writhing as I leave no part of you in want of my flesh against yours?”

As he formed the sentences, she couldn’t look away from his lips, their shape, the movement as he enunciated. Something tugged at her deep inside.

“Will you arch against me as I kiss you? Gasp as my tongue traces your nipple? Will your breasts be so sensitive I can make you come just from caressing them, my fingers plucking at your nipples, the pleasure almost exquisitely painful?”

The world narrowed, containing only him and his words. His rich voice seduced her even as his hands stayed motionless on her body, burning through the layers of her clothing. She wanted to beg him to touch her, caress her, anything to force a distraction from the images he painted.

“I’d trace the line of your collarbone with my tongue, burying my face in your neck to nip and bite. Then I’d explore the delights between your thighs, my hand, my fingers circling closer, ever closer to where you were desperate for them to be. My thumb would trace over you and you’d drench me, telling me you want me, my cock inside you, deep and hard, and I’d make you come like that, with my thumb against your clitoris as I thrust my fingers inside you, knowing you want my cock but tormenting you with the substitute.”

Elizabeth’s imagination ran rife and almost she felt him there, between her thighs. Some of his words were foreign, but he left her in no doubt of their meaning. This was what he’d show her? This was what he’d teach?

“I’d bury my face between your thighs, tasting what my fingers had explored. I’d make you come that way. Then I’d make you take my cock in your mouth, watching as you gave me pleasure as I had given you. And then….” He roughly cupped her chin. Ice blue eyes burned into hers. “I’d do it all over again.”


CASSANDRA DEAN BIO
Cassandra grew up daydreaming, inventing fantastical worlds and marvelous adventures. Once she learned to read (First phrase – To the Beach. True story), she was never without a book, reading of other people’s fantastical worlds and marvelous adventures.
Fairy tales, Famous Fives, fantasies and fancies; horror stories, gumshoe detectives, science fiction; Cassandra read it all. Then she discovered Romance and a true passion was born.
So, once upon a time, after making a slight detour into the world of finance, Cassandra tried her hand at writing. After a brief foray into horror, she couldn’t discount her true passion. She started to write Romance and fell deep.
The love affair exists to this very day.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Ooooh, this sounds great!